Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rewind

I must say, I found the holiday season to be a tad bit short, justified only by how eventful it was. Well, more productive than many at least.

Dear 2008,
You have been by far the best and the worst year of my life. You have given me the best memories of my short life. I cannot say I didn't have fun, that I haven't experienced the most mental, spiritual and intellectual growth in a while. You've helped me learn to see the world and love it, and at the same time hate it. Yet, you have also caused me the greatest pain I have ever suffered. Some days I feel like going back, doing it right. Some days I wish you didn't happen at all. Some days I feel like dying. Some days I like trying. Everyday, take every wave like I'm Hawaiian. But at the end of it all, I am forced to say, I will miss you.


No comments: