Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Following up that time of the year again when we celebrate the birth of Christ 6-7 months before we are supposed to. Christmas isn't about gifts. But you still get them. A few hours after I land at SFO, I'm back on a plane for a one-way flight to Seattle. Same as it is every Christmas.


I know what you're thinking. But calm down. These are for my brother. Thank you GOODS Seattle for the hookup. I appreciate the heart too, I'll remember that.


You know those returns you get from using your American Express card? I used them all on books; including another copy of Norwegian Wood and The Language of Things by Deyan Sudjic (he's the director of the Design Museum in London, and a professor at the Royal College of Art).


A closer look at the Porter tote I mentioned last post from my co-workers at btf.

man Kanye, even ya superficial shit be super official

No comments: