Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Signage

It seems that all discretion regarding the existence of God could be distinguished quite easily, as humans will believe anything if convinced the right way. The solution here is simple. Produce a sign. Regrettably, though very occasionally, the way I find myself feeling in regards to such people is comparable to Agassi's opinion of Chang during their earlier years; " who the f*ck is this?". Of course I've once felt this way, perhaps 10 years ago, pleading for the lone streetlight to explode. It didn't happen that night, but it's funny how it does happen. Street lights explode left and right, when you're not looking, sometimes even when you pray that they don't. It baffles me how much one year can change a person, let alone ten. Because of that I am unable to trust myself, which is why I trust God. Looking at it from the outside, it's almost unreasonable, arguably stupid. I've admitted long time ago that I am not a smart person. Thankfully, my parents have also accepted it. Things would be very different if I had been slightly a little more intelligent, perhaps even worse. Ask for a sign? I don't know how else to think anymore. It's like asking me if I think water is wet after proving again and again over a liftetime that water is wet. No resolve. Yet people continue to ask. I feel guilty that I feel this way. The human mind may be highly underrated, but it is just as highly underused.

Humans have since taken it upon themselves to produce their own signs. I visited Wiedner Architectural Signage to watch them get made.





No comments: