Thursday, July 2, 2009

Studio

The concept of an art studio has always been a luxury in my eyes. One equipped with a seemingly endless supply of blank canvases, colors, windows, and a stereo. I enjoy those rare oppurtunities in which I am able, not forced, to work hours on end, oblivious to the passage of time. The concept of a studio at home is even more foreign to me, and is something that I can only hope will materialize as my resources do; having to pay for materials is also unreasonably difficult, mentally. Up to now, I have been confined to converting the bedroom, garage, and everynow and then, the living room. I'm sure it annoys my housemates much more than myself.



As some of you might know, my mother has recently purchased a brand new Mini Cooper. I was amused to find a Mini care package in the mail the other day. Notebooks, code readers, pens, brochures, trading cards, 3d glasses, window stickers. A car company that loves its customers. And its marketing scheme.
SLVR 111. This angle makes my leg look like I ought to roast it in honey mustard.

2 comments:

Bryant said...

it has been 13 days and you haven't posted....minfei, i am disappointed in you... :D

Anonymous said...

it has been 19 days and you haven't posted. tsk tsk.