Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Live

m-kyu.com is finally live. It may not be much but this is perhaps my greatest accomplishment yet. Whatever credit I do get for this all goes back to God. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this project. We are still in the making, but we can only get better.


There are a couple, or should I say a significant amount of glitches and bugs here and there, such as the site not working properly in any browser except firefox, so use firefox only. I don't have much work to show off so most of the designs are only lame placeholder graphics for now, and that's one of the areas that I hope to improve on sooner. Also you might notice that the blog links back to this page, and that was out of laziness and insufficient programming knowledge but I'll take what I can get. This probably makes it easier for you too.


Well once again, thank you for your support and do try to enjoy yourselves.


No comments: