Sunday, March 8, 2009

Intermission

I am quite pleased with my situation, having successfully overcome my hell week of the quarter. Its gone by surprisingly fast, its already my last bible study of the quarter. Feels like i've been out of it for half the time due to all my physical atrocities. Writing an essay on Eduardo Paolozzi and pop art one day and writing one on abolition of slavery in Cuba the next is quite a ride. On a good note, i started training for my reserves job on friday, and a lady from Nike considered came to speak at the design/technocultural studies building. Unfortunately i did not get her name. Nike considered, i must admit, is the direction towards sustainability everyone should be taking. Step it up reebok.





Also here is an interview with renowned Japanese fashion designer, Junya Wantanabe.




And as for my potential plans for spring break coming up in 2 weeks...




currently listening to







No comments: